ASSISTANT MANAGER/Front Desk
20/06/08 - Qimmiq Kennels is the largest full-service Kennel in the Canadian North. We are currently seeking a responsible, motivated, computer and dog savvy animal lover to add to our management team!
Do you have excellent organization skills? Are you good with people and dogs? Are you able to manage multiple tasks at once? Are you responsible, detail oriented, consciousness and hard-working? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you!
- Managing day-to-day office/front desk responsibilities and client interactions.
- Receiving enquiries (in person, by phone or email) and booking/invoicing clients.
- Must be willing to assist occasionally where needed in cleaning, stocking shelves, tracking inventory, managing stock orders, receiving dogs and keeping information boards current.
- Must be computer and dog savvy. and not shrink in the face of a little chaos or physical work.
- Must be positive in nature, and have good interpersonal skills as well as be willing to work independently and with care.
- Needs to have some dog experience and be a serious dog lover, work well with others and be willing to apply their talents and efforts where needed as things evolve and change in a typical day.
Preference given to exceptionally trustworthy, responsible and mature individuals who will be able to "run the show" logically and without constant supervision. Willing to train if these qualities are present.
Position could include staff housing and yearly bonuses for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Qimmiq Is located in Yellowknife NT. Our small Northern town is lively, welcoming and unique. Northern lights, fresh air, clean water and open space abound! We also have all the opportunities and amenities of a capital city.
Interested in a unique adventure and an excellent job opportunity?
Please send a cover letter outlining your experience, related qualifications and abilities as well as a resume to :